The D&S Davidson Family Foundation funds 501(c)(3) organizations that:
- Promote and provide educational support, enrichment and opportunities for disadvantaged and under-served children and their families; and
- Serve the food, health care and housing needs of low income and disadvantaged families and individuals.
The Foundation supports programs based in the New York City metropolitan, Minnesota, San Francisco/Silicon Valley areas, and Washington, D.C. that serve local communities.
Types of Grants
D&S Davidson Family Foundation provides grants ranging from $500 to $15,000 that support projects and general operating.
D&S Davidson Family Foundation seeks applicants that:
- Demonstrate success in achieving organizational goals
- Seek to impact the local communities D&S Davidson Family Foundation supports
- Propose practical, new, and/or innovative solutions to the social issues D&S Davidson Family Foundation supports.
- Have clear, tangible goals and outcomes